Wednesday, May 4

Happy Easter- and sorry for the delay...

A very delayed Happy Easter to all, I tried and succeeded making this wonderful traditional Easter cake from the south of Portugal, but because it was my first time, and its a family recipe, I will refrain from posting it here...I need some more trials before I master it...it was great nevertheless.

The reason why Eat, Plan Survive was off for a week was because i had to fly over to Kiev, Ukraine for an event to present our project.
Our studio www.studioindex.com.au was awarded as one of the finalists in the competition for Kievedge/ Euro 2012 and I had to be there to present our project and our company practice.


You are welcome to visit not only our website, but the website of the competition, to check our project and the winning one!
http://www.competition-kievedge.com/node/74

Now I can go back to cooking some goodies to forget about architecture for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment