Tuesday, October 19

recipe: my GUACAMOLE

I know I said there would be no dinner on Tuesday night, but we had to eat something...so, we decided to have some antipasto, mini toasts, salad and I decided to make my Guacamole. It takes you 10 minutes and its really yumm!

You'll need:

1 ripe avocado, 1 tea spoon chopped garlic, 1 small tomato, 1/4 onion chopped, 1 tbs chopped coriander, 1 tbs dried flaked chillies, 1 tbs salt, 1/2 lemon juice, drizzle olive oil, black pepper


1. Take the avocado peel and place it in a mortar & pestle. Crush it to make it into a coarse paste.
2. Add the garlic and keep on mixing. Repeat with the chopped tomato and onion.
3. Add the chilli flakes, olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Mix everything and adjust the flavours.
4. Add the chopped parsley, mix and top with the pepper to serve.

Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment